Find my reservationClose
- Making the reservation for crossing the border the fee for the place in queue 1.50 eur and for the waiting area (according to the vehicle category) should be paid immediatelly
Without paying, one can take a place in the queue only if the vehicle is registrated in the live queue by self-service terminal in waiting area and if the vehicle is staying in the waiting area for less than 15 minutes.
- Attention! From 05.11.2016 the prices of Luhamaa waiting area are going to change
|Wating area rate||A||B||C||D|
|In Luhamaa||1,00 €||3,00 €||14,00 €||14,00 €|
- A waiting area of motorbikes and passenger cars for border crossing opens in South-East Estonia
Due to the increased number of border crossings by passenger cars and the necessity to grant road safety on the roads leading to the border crossing point, a waiting area of motorbikes and passenger cars opens at the Koidula Border Crossing Point as of 1st November. Opening the waiting area includes the possibility to book time for border crossing and get fast time overview of queue times for border crossing.
Starting from 01.11.2016, it is mandatory to pass through the waiting area, however, if there is no queue, passenger cars and motorbikes will not be charged for taking a place in the queue and for using the services of the waiting area, provided that the vehicle is registered into the live queue at the waiting area by using a self-service booth and the vehicle is directed to the border point within 15 minutes. If the place is booked for a vehicle by service personnel of the waiting area, at the website or by phone, then the service is payable according to the applicable price list.
- Attention! From 23.05.2016 the prices of the electronic border queue and waiting area are going to change.
The new prices are:
for booking a place in the electronic border queue online, in the call-centre and in the waiting area: € 1,50
|Waiting area rate||A||B||C||D|
|In Luhamaa||0,05 €||3,20 €||11,20 €||11,20 €|
|In Koidula||1,00 €||3,00 €||14,00 €||14,00 €|
|In Sillamäe||-||-||14,47 €||-|
|In Narva||1,00 €||3,00 €||14,00 €||14,00 €|
NB! Prices include VAT.
From 23rd May there are going to be several changes in the border queue management service for A and B category vehicles:
- at Koidula border crossing point one cannot book a place in the queue and one doesn’t have to go through the waiting area. Vehicles wanting to cross the border must drive straight to the border. .
- at Narva border crossing point for booking a place in the queue for a certain time one must pay 1,50 € for border crossing and pay a waiting area fee according to the category (A-kat € 1.- ja B-kat € 3.-);
B-category vehicles should arrive within 20 minutes from waiting area to BCP
- without paying one can take a place in the queue only if the vehicle is registrated in the live queue Narva waiting area self-service terminal and if the vehicle is staying in the waiting area for less than 15 minutes
- Attention, Starting at 06.10.2014 additional rules applies to C and BC category:
* At least half of the gross weight of the vehicle arriving at the waiting area, has to be declared on the same day a driver makes a booking in the border crossing electronic queue, or earlier.
* Keep in mind that in order to use the priority queue line, all goods inside the vehicle, have to belong to a time-sensitive product group.